I have never seen a life fire during sleep like this one?

Einklappen
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• I have never seen a life fire during sleep like this one?

I can't figure out this measurment, and why the life fires looks like it does during sleep? I suspect sleep apnea and/or heart problems? The scatterplot also looks weird to me. Hope for some good answeres, so I can explain this to my client in a good way.
    public0b37b88bab2d7decfa7af1dab4662a92

Hello Anonymous,
    this looks a lot like snoring and possibly also sleep apnea as you were already suspecting. Especially because the heartrate is quite high during sleep. It looks like the organism is under some stress there. Snoring causes the typical patterns in the LF-area as in this measurement, so that the biological age is probably higher than 48 years. You should ask your client how she feels about her sleep and how she feels in the morning. I imagine that the sleep problems have a huge impact on how she feels during the day, which is probably exhausted and would also correspond with the rest of the measurement during the day. I would also advise her to see a doctor if she hasn't already done so.
    During the day, there is no relaxation and no physical activity. Especially relaxation is very important for her now, so maybe she can try medidation, yoga, progressive muscle relaxation or another form of active relaxation. I would recommend only very moderate physical activity at the moment and until she has seen a doctor an furhter looked into the problem with her sleep.
    All the best,
    Marcella

Kommentar

Hello Anonymous,
      Thank you for posting the measurement.
      I am of the same opinion as Marcella. My approach would be to start structuring the day's activity, in terms of Actio-Reactio, to nudge the BRAC. Because she is over 17 hours in the pulse range of walking, manual labor, over 6 hours in the range of sitting, and not even a minute in the range of sleep. Like Marcella, I would also recommend a moderate physical activation followed by a rest with breathing exercises to stimulate the RSA. E.g. 4.5 to 7.5 breaths a minute (4 sec inhale and 6 sec exhale). If it stresses her too much than a conscious and deepened abdominal breathing is also a good start.
      Furthermore, I would introduce the client to the idea of possibly visiting a sleep lab to make sure if it is apnea or something else.
      All the best
      Ralph

Kommentar

Zuvor eingegebener Inhalt wurde automatisch gespeichert. Wiederherstellen oder verwerfen.
      Auto-Speicherung
      Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Einfügen: Miniaturansicht Klein Mittel Groß Vollbild Löschen  
      x
      x

Bitte gib die sechs Buchstaben oder Zahlen ein, welche in der Grafik unterhalb zu sehen sind.

Sicherheitsgrfik bei der Registrierung Grafik neu laden
      Lädt...
      X