X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• sport

when i do sport i lost a lot of energy an d my regeration is worse. is this a sign of bad condition? is the only possibility to improve to do sport?
    public351e25f4733d46f2e72a90e493a57894

Hello Anonymous,

Where does your question come from, that you lose a lot of energy when you exercise?
    You have a grade of 7.41 for physical performance. it's good. The result text will probably tell you that you have loaded yourself optimally, perhaps even could increase your intensity of activation. At 21 minutes, however, the duration can be expanded. so you're doing a lot right.

And for regeneration:

Regeneration means the combination of relaxation (deduction of the sympathetic nervous system) and recovery (Activation of the parasympathetic nervous system).
    And that is mainly influenced by breathing. I.e. you can train regeneration with deeper abdominal breathing or progressive muscle relaxation according to Jacobsen. You may find one of these two exercises described in the recommendation for your measurement.

Best regards from the Autonom Health Team

Kommentar

• Gast-Avatar
      Gast kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Thank you for the Explanation
Zuvor eingegebener Inhalt wurde automatisch gespeichert. Wiederherstellen oder verwerfen.
Auto-Speicherung
Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Einfügen: Miniaturansicht Klein Mittel Groß Vollbild Löschen  
x
x

Bitte gib die sechs Buchstaben oder Zahlen ein, welche in der Grafik unterhalb zu sehen sind.

Sicherheitsgrfik bei der Registrierung Grafik neu laden
Lädt...
X