X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• General feedback on my measurement

According to the report, I have a problem with intolerance of food and sleep/regeneration. What can best help me with improving my measurement? This is my first week, what action do you recommend me to prioritize?
    Thank you!
    public62c60d861babb6df0a071e2261329c0f

Hello Anonymous,

was that a typical day? You logged a lot of meals. Eating and drinking often depends on what you eat, how you eat, i.e. in which environment, with whom you spend time, how long or fast you eat, etc. Eating and drinking depends on so many stimuli. Are you doing something else on the side? How do you feel after meals? Do you feel that there is room for improvement here? Also independent of the measurement?

It can be seen that your pulse is in a slightly elevated area throughout the measurement. You have logged almost 10 hours of activity for the "sleep" pulse area, but you are only in this area for about 2 hours. Your pulse moves mainly in the sitting area. What did you do in the relaxations activities?
    You could work with relaxation or breathing exercises to reduce your pulse.

Kommentar

Zuvor eingegebener Inhalt wurde automatisch gespeichert. Wiederherstellen oder verwerfen.
    Auto-Speicherung
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Einfügen: Miniaturansicht Klein Mittel Groß Vollbild Löschen  
    x
    x

Bitte gib die sechs Buchstaben oder Zahlen ein, welche in der Grafik unterhalb zu sehen sind.

Sicherheitsgrfik bei der Registrierung Grafik neu laden
    Lädt...
    X