Einklappen
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Why does my measurement look like this?

I made my first measurement and the results look better than I expected. I am 51 years old, and the result is 20??
    public36f4f2947b29c77bf5fe38643ca7ef62

Congratulations on your great result.
    Why are you surprised?
    You obviously seem to be doing something or a lot right. Your fire of life is dense, colorful and high, your sleep shows a beautiful sleep architecture including RSA, your VLF area seems to be strong - do you do strength training? But that can also depend on your constitution;
    You have a lot of potential, so you can go and activate yourself more. If you set impulses such as walking or regeneration, then your vegetative nervous system reacts well to these stimuli by increasing or decreasing the HRV.
    But don't forget about regularity and awareness- you only logged one meal.

Kommentar

Congrats!!!
      Whatever you have done so far, you have done it right.
      If this is your first measurement, it would be interesting to see how it looks like when you measure for a longer time.
      The next step could be to become aware of what exactly you are doing to have such a life fire picture.
      All the best
      Ralph

Kommentar

Zuvor eingegebener Inhalt wurde automatisch gespeichert. Wiederherstellen oder verwerfen.
      Auto-Speicherung
      Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Einfügen: Miniaturansicht Klein Mittel Groß Vollbild Löschen  
      x
      x

Bitte gib die sechs Buchstaben oder Zahlen ein, welche in der Grafik unterhalb zu sehen sind.

Sicherheitsgrfik bei der Registrierung Grafik neu laden
      Lädt...
      X