Can someone please explain this measurement for me?

Einklappen
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Can someone please explain this measurement for me?

The measurements are saying that I have 10,0 resistance against burnout, but still I get exhausted several times a day. Is this wrong signals from my brain? I also experience that the energy falls during walking while the measurement is saying good activation. I'm so confused.
    public3cdf0eadd1f4c843a0312141771b0fba

You have a very strong vagus, you can see that in the clouds between 0.25 Hz and 0.3 Hz. That's probably why you have such good stress processing, even though you don't feel so good. Have you had an illness lately and have you had to take it easy? Rigidity of the vagus can sometimes occur. You can see that in long covid patients, for example. Then the vagus is overactive and forces the organism to rest. This is reflected in very good HRV values, but the person is rather exhausted, constantly tired and sluggish. In terms of pacing, it is then a matter of approaching the right load slowly and step by step without becoming exhausted.

Kommentar

Zuvor eingegebener Inhalt wurde automatisch gespeichert. Wiederherstellen oder verwerfen.
    Auto-Speicherung
    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Einfügen: Miniaturansicht Klein Mittel Groß Vollbild Löschen  
    x
    x

Bitte gib die sechs Buchstaben oder Zahlen ein, welche in der Grafik unterhalb zu sehen sind.

Sicherheitsgrfik bei der Registrierung Grafik neu laden
    Lädt...
    X