Stress but good results of HRV analysis / Stress aber gute Ergebnisse der HRV-Analyse

Einklappen
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Stress but good results of HRV analysis / Stress aber gute Ergebnisse der HRV-Analyse

Hello!
    Please help in understanding the HRV analysis below.
    The customer's first measurement was with 40% errors and therefore repeated the measurement, which still has 10% errors. Due to reduced thyroid function (hashimoto) he is taking Euthyrox medication and a possible side effect is also arrhythmia (maybe hence the errors?)
    My dilemma is that the measurement results are above average (with the exception of poor regeneration during sleep and poorer mental performance), while the client regularly notices quite a few symptoms that indicate the consequences of stress (fatigue, restlessness, anxiety, overload, irritability, low self-esteem, lack of self-esteem). She also estimates that she has too fast or uncontrollable pace of everyday life. She is a director. When reviewing the results, I intend to check during the conversation what burdens her so much and where she can find solutions or. support, but I am still surprised that the results of HRV health parameters are so good and I am thinking if this can also be due to the detected errors during the measurement.
    I will be grateful for any comment.
    Greetings from Slovenia!

---

Hallo!
    Bitte helfen Sie beim Verständnis der folgenden HRV-Analyse.
    Die erste Messung des Kunden war mit 40% Fehlern und wiederholte daher die Messung, die immer noch 10% Fehler aufweist. Aufgrund der verminderten Schilddrüsenfunktion (Hashimoto) nimmt er Euthyrox-Medikamente ein und eine mögliche Nebenwirkung ist auch Arrhythmie (möglicherweise daher die Fehler?)
    Mein Dilemma ist, dass die Messergebnisse überdurchschnittlich sind (mit Ausnahme einer schlechten Regeneration während des Schlafes und einer schlechteren geistigen Leistungsfähigkeit), während der Klient regelmäßig einige Symptome bemerkt, die auf die Folgen von Stress hinweisen (Müdigkeit, Unruhe, Angst, Überlastung, Reizbarkeit) , geringes Selbstwertgefühl, mangelndes Selbstwertgefühl). Sie schätzt auch, dass sie ein zu schnelles oder unkontrollierbares Tempo im Alltag hat. Sie ist eine Regisseurin. Bei der Überprüfung der Ergebnisse möchte ich während des Gesprächs überprüfen, was sie so stark belastet und wo sie Lösungen finden kann oder. Unterstützung, aber ich bin immer noch überrascht, dass die Ergebnisse der HRV-Gesundheitsparameter so gut sind, und ich denke, ob dies auch auf die während der Messung festgestellten Fehler zurückzuführen sein kann.
    Ich werde für jeden Kommentar dankbar sein.
    Grüße aus Slowenien!

public3eae31d7e57dbf3b6c01507467b77315

Greetings to Slovenia!
    At first glance, the measurement looks very good, but it could be positively falsified by unfiltered cardiac arrhythmias.
    More precise statements can only be made in the HRVmed.
    If possible, you can post a picture of the scatterplot here to confirm this assumption.
    Best regards from the autonom health team

Kommentar

I am not quite sure how to recognise this in scatterplot and I would appreciate your help.
      Zuletzt geändert von Klavdija; 15.01.2021, 09:09.

Kommentar

• Autonom Health
        Autonom Health kommentierte
        Kommentar bearbeiten
        Hello Klavdija,

the scatter plot clearly shows that this is a cardiac arrhythmia.
        Although it is the normal torpedo shape, it also shows the areas of extra strikes.

Greetings from the Autonom Health Team

Thank you, Autonom Health Team! It is very helpful to get answers so quickly! I like Autonom Health analysis a lot and wish to learn more, so I hope webinars in english will also be available soon.

Sincerely,
      Klavdija

Kommentar

I have one more question: can this cardiac arrhythmias be filtered? (if yes, I would like to know the procedure)
        Thank you,
        Klavdija

Kommentar

Incorrect measurement ranges (due to recorder removing, electrode problems or pulling the cable) can be purged manually by dialing into “Exclude measurement range” on the page “Edit activities”. The phases must be at least 5 minutes long. Individual beats cannot be filtered manually. Our automated filter system does this for the most part.

Kommentar

Zuvor eingegebener Inhalt wurde automatisch gespeichert. Wiederherstellen oder verwerfen.
          Auto-Speicherung
          Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Einfügen: Miniaturansicht Klein Mittel Groß Vollbild Löschen  
          x
          x

Bitte gib die sechs Buchstaben oder Zahlen ein, welche in der Grafik unterhalb zu sehen sind.

Sicherheitsgrfik bei der Registrierung Grafik neu laden
          Lädt...
          X