X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Reversal of parameters during sleep in comparison with theory

It's easier for me to write in English, but it's OK to respond in German.
    I have a 44 year old woman who's taking medicine for depression.
    I have 2 questions:
    1) When you look at the underlying data you can see that the HF, the pNN50 and the RMSSD parameters are all lower during the night in comparison with the day. That isn't how it is supposed to be in theory. Could some body explain this?

2) From 22:30 to 00:00, at the beginning of sleep the is a kind of arc in the VLF area. Could somebody explain what this is?
    public756fea23cd0ad413c2ec9309a028ff0a

Hi,
    it is true, according to theory, the night should have higher values ​​than the day. There can be various reasons for this. There is a slight noise in the picture. This can indicate a relatively large beat-to-beat difference that has not been filtered. The area at night that you referred to is also exciting. Take a look at the med analysis. It could be caused by slow rhythms, possibly even due to breathing.

Kommentar

• Gast-Avatar
      Gast kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Thank you for responding. It's true, in the Med analysis there is a lot of noise mainly during the day. Loose electrodes?
      With regard to the arc in the picture at the onset of sleep, the is a sharp dropoff in the high breathing pace (from around 18 to around 11), which restores to the end of the arc to 18 again, and then a sharp dropoff again to around 12.
Zuvor eingegebener Inhalt wurde automatisch gespeichert. Wiederherstellen oder verwerfen.
Auto-Speicherung
Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Einfügen: Miniaturansicht Klein Mittel Groß Vollbild Löschen  
x
x

Bitte gib die sechs Buchstaben oder Zahlen ein, welche in der Grafik unterhalb zu sehen sind.

Sicherheitsgrfik bei der Registrierung Grafik neu laden
Lädt...
X