Subjective distress but apparently good vitality???

Einklappen
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Subjective distress but apparently good vitality???

Hello Community
    I could really need some help to interpret this. It' a woman with following list of issues:
    - Suspected chronic fatigue syndrome
    - Chronical migraine with aura
    - Dobbelt cervical discusprolaps and some protrutions (lumbar)
    - Ehlos danlos syndrome
    - Immunodefect (to low IGG)
    - Hiatus hernia
    - Reflex dystrofi after direct injection with prednisolon in right ankel, with nervedamage.
    Considerabel worsening in global vitality and health after that incident (2009)
    She has just returned from 2 weeks holliday in southern europe with lost of sun and is experiencing considerabel less symptoms and more vitality after 2 days. Being home again in Denmark however.....
    public40eab1a0dc35c6a538b8841cefe0e1ab

Hello Peter,

subjective and objective perception can often differ. But the hrv gives you the opportunity to show her how great she feels even though she has a lot of issues.
    Did you already have the coaching? what did she say? Sometimes people look at the spectrogram and say: yes, thats right. I feel more like that.

After her holiday she maybe has recovered. Are there some activities from her vacation, that she can do in denmark?

Kommentar

• Gast-Avatar
      Gast kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Hello Gast

Thank's for your kind reply, I feel however it's a bit risky to tell a person in great subjective distress, that she is ok, because of the spectogram. Indulging in her own "suffering-history" or sickness-identity might of cause be an issue.
      I think the sun did her good, and that's a problem here in Denmark..... But I'm considering lending her my far infrared sauna.

Kind regards
      Peter
Zuvor eingegebener Inhalt wurde automatisch gespeichert. Wiederherstellen oder verwerfen.
Auto-Speicherung
Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Einfügen: Miniaturansicht Klein Mittel Groß Vollbild Löschen  
x
x

Bitte gib die sechs Buchstaben oder Zahlen ein, welche in der Grafik unterhalb zu sehen sind.

Sicherheitsgrfik bei der Registrierung Grafik neu laden
Lädt...
X